Thursday, July 03, 2014

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Just a small finish and in time for the 4th of July.  I got the frame at Hobby Lobby(my favorite).  It was minus the stars though, which I added for some color and embellishment.  Looking at the picture, it appears to have a dark frame, but that is the chair I laid it on to take the picture.  The frame is burlap covered and the stars are make of paper.  It is a LK.

 




I know that being proud and bragging on yourself is just not cool, but I have to in this case.  This is a picture of my 4th of July manicure (my real nails, not fake ones).  Alternating the maroon and navy with glitter.  My Mom, if she were still alive, would probably grab my hands and show people my manicure.  I used to for soooooooooo many years bite my nails badly to the point of some of them becoming infected.  So I know she would find this picture amazing. 
 
 
 
I am now working on Drawn Thread "Summer Jumble" and will post a picture when I get it stitched and framed.  So Until Then........
 
 
 
 
May Your Guardian Angel Watch Over You.
 
 
susieq
 

No comments: