Friday, August 15, 2014

NOT MUCH STITCHING

I haven't been stitching very much lately, I have been methodically going through my crap craft room, and trying to organize things. A friend of mine's cousin is involved in a huge rummage sale that all proceeds go to help kid burn victims and their families.  I thought this would be a good time to clear some things out and help a good cause at the same time.
I have done a little stitching and crafting though.  I really like pinterest, I get some good ideas from there.  These pumpkins are something I saw on pinterest and decided to make.  The 2 smaller ones are made from a child's Halloween sock.  I used a baby's and toddler's size.  They are about 3" and a little larger, the orange one with the black scared cats is about 4".  They were easy and I think will be a nice additions to my Halloween display at work.
 
The stitching I did is Threadworks Primitive "Kringle Crow".  I stitched it on 22 ct Country Mocha aida and plan to put it in the tin plate.  I haven't decided on the trim or even if I'm going to put around the design, but I'll think of something, 
 
 


 
 
Well, that's it for now, until next time....
 
 
 
May Your Guardian Angel Watch Over You
 
 
susieq

No comments: