This 1st one was a LK design that I really liked. I saw a similar Merry Christmas design finished like this on Pinterest and really liked it, so when I saw this LK I knew this is how I wanted to finish it. I finally got all my supplies together and this is the result.
I know that I had this one on the past post, but I did a little finishing up on it. I added the trim around and the berries and leaf, along with a very small pine cone. I think that looks much better than just plain.
These are little pumpkins that I made. I am not much of a sewer, but I can do little simple things, and when I saw a tutorial on how to make these out of socks, I thought I could do it. I bought some little children's Halloween socks, and tried them. The 2 with the candy corn are my endeavors with the sock pumpkins. The rest of the pumpkins are some I made out of regular cotton material I got at the quilt shop. A friend of mine made one last year and showed me how to make them. They really are easy, if you can cut a circle and make a running basting stitch you can do them.
Well there you have it.
Right now I am working on stitching some more Halloween ornaments for my Halloween tree. Probably the next post will be of them. So until next time...
May Your Guardian Angel Watch Over You